James M. Roche began his legal career as a defense lawyer in 1987, with an underlying passion for personal injury law. In 1998 he began working as a personal injury lawyer, approaching each case with a sense of compassion for the victim and expertise of the legal system. Since then, he has settled and tried numerous personal injury cases, focusing on all aspects of personal injury litigation.
Professional Membership and Leadership
- Member of the Trial Bar for the United States District Court
- Certified arbitrator for DuPage County Bar Association
- Member of the Illinois State Bar Association
- Member of the DuPage County Bar Association
- Member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
Licensing and Education
- Jim received his Bachelor of Science degree from Marquette University and his Juris Doctorate degree from Loyola University College of Law.
- He is licensed to practice in Illinois and in the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois.
Click the above badge to find out what James Roche’s Lead Counsel Rating means!